Early June inspirations

It has been a very busy week. When it is beautiful outside, it is so hard to sit down and blog. I have spend many day in the garden, weeding and mulching. It is coming along really well. In addition, my little guy broke his finger and ended up in a cast. Such is the season of spring sports.

Today, I am happy to peek into what I missed on one of my favorite blogs. Niki is such an inspiration. I watched her from the early days of her blog all the way to being an author of three beautiful publications. If you have time, check out her daily blog at My Scandinavian Home.

I love the rich blue cabinets against the beautiful wood with pastel, fresh cut flowers.

A streamline transition from one room to another.

Sage green walls and beautiful placement of the plants on a windowsill 

Hunter green cabinets are such a welcomed departure from the very popular white.


Mix of Thonet and vintage schoolhouse chairs.

This is a beautiful and functional space although I would love to meet the child who keeps it this neat.

I can spot Ikea and Target items. This is a perfect example how to assemble a child's bedroom on the budget





Comments

Popular Posts